In an ongoing commitment to support and drive innovation amongst non-profit organizations that serve military caregivers, the Elizabeth Dole Foundation provides grants as part of the Hidden Heroes Fund. This fund is dedicated to supporting innovative programs that make a direct impact on the lives of America’s military and veteran caregivers.
This year, the Foundation focused on funding initiatives that fell under the following categories:
- Caregiver Case Management
- Employment and workplace support
- Mental Health
All grant proposals to the Elizabeth Dole Foundation must contain the following elements:
- Proposal Cover Letter
- Project Summary
- Proposal Narrative
- Budget and Financials
Unless indicated otherwise in these guidelines, proposals that fail to contain any of these elements are not complete and will not be considered for funding until such time as all materials have been submitted. The Foundation will award grants annually. Applicants may only receive funding once per year. Additionally:
- You must be 501c3 registered, or partner with an organization that is 501c3 registered.
- Your program must provide a direct impact in the lives of military and veteran caregivers.
- Use of the Foundation’s RAND study data and the Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map when designing and implementing the project is highly encouraged.
Applications for the 2019 Hidden Heroes Fund are now closed. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]