Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Help for Military and Veteran Caregivers
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Critical Financial Assistance for Caregivers
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- For 2022 Dole Fellow & #hiddenhero Julie Guleff, caregiving has been a big part of her story. Beginning as a caregi… https://t.co/mY7XHHKftY
- We’re excited to introduce 2022 Dole Fellow Megan Powell! 🥳 Megan brings the unique experience of being a caregiver… https://t.co/Pv0QAGQrDD
- Treating others the way you want to be treated is part of 2022 Dole Fellow Julie Guleff’s belief system. She advoca… https://t.co/VGS87bDo3v
- Symptoms of Secondary #PTSD can often be hard to spot, especially for military caregivers who often prioritize thei… https://t.co/hn7eFrYgwE