Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Help for Military and Veteran Caregivers
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Critical Financial Assistance for Caregivers
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Raise your hand. Share your story. Find support. Your voice brings vital attention to the unique needs of military caregivers.
Impact of Caregiving on Children Survey Caregiver Snapshot Survey
Meet our Caregivers
- There is hope for all caregivers & survivors who experience grief. Restoring hope can start with: ➡️ Practicing g… https://t.co/RuWgb8VbxL
- DYK: Estimates suggest that between 9%-28% of service members experienced a TBI? Surviving severe injuries is far m… https://t.co/jy19nZekl1
- Caregivers, family members, and friends play a significant role in the recovery of a loved one with a traumatic bra… https://t.co/Bz3nNV2Pla
- It can be difficult to ask for help when it comes to domestic violence. You are strong and you are not alone. Help… https://t.co/hK66Ex0hXr