Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Help for Military and Veteran Caregivers
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Critical Financial Assistance for Caregivers
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- Want to celebrate Senator Dole with us today? Share your love and send her a birthday message! https://t.co/FRrtw0tsW0
- Senator Elizabeth Dole, our ceiling-smashing, trailblazing leader has done some incredible things during her life:… https://t.co/pKgtP36Jfu
- Happy birthday to our remarkable leader, Senator Elizabeth Dole! 🥳 She's the north star of our Foundation & we'r… https://t.co/p2PRnljJIx
- Linda Hope and her incredible team at the @BobHope Foundation have helped us provide caregivers, veterans, & their… https://t.co/y8cv9TMggu