Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- In good times and in bad times, community is everything. If you’re seeking to connect with other caregivers & find… https://t.co/9cnkapyhjO
- @SugarBearFdn Always! ♥️
- Do you care for a wounded, ill, or injured service member or veteran? If so, we hope you’ll apply to be an Elizabet… https://t.co/zgmBqJlnlE
- It can be difficult to ask for help when it comes to domestic violence. You are strong and you are not alone. Help… https://t.co/uoqP7v0R73