Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- Ready to replace anxiety with enthusiasm and uncertainty with action? Join us tomorrow at 4pm EST for our next epis… https://t.co/lt09qobnyY
- @JenHenius @CareLinx @VHAInnovation @DeptVetAffairs @AARPMemBenefits We look forward to keeping you updated, Jen!
- Huge thank you to Bob Woodruff Foundation (@Stand4Heroes) for stepping up as our first #RespiteRelief funder! If… https://t.co/Ni2B4wPEOb
- Are you a military or veteran caregiver in FL, CA, or TX in need of short term relief? You may be eligible for our… https://t.co/g4JNBAyLh5