Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- Do you know what 'grounding' is? It’s a technique that can help you pull away from anxiety, PTSD, or challenging me… https://t.co/Pr0GrfpOnp
- Today, tomorrow and always, we’re proud to support military families. That’s why we’re joining forces w/ @PhilipsNA… https://t.co/wZEhu1C0iZ
- Being a caregiver can be stressful and overwhelming. That’s why we teamed up with @yoga4caregiver1 for a monthly yo… https://t.co/ChkkVIcWaM
- We’re excited to announce that this year’s Annual Convening will feature the first-ever Careers for Caregivers Job… https://t.co/8adQYQ0kok