Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- There have been a ton of updates on state-openings, but you might still have questions. We're here to help. Ask our… https://t.co/LKk2dLAJzI
- We're all in this together, that's for sure.💚 An encouraging message from our partners at @ComcastMilitary… https://t.co/aoNHqhNHBj
- LIVE now! Electric ⚡️ conversation between veteran caregiver Kelly Hunsucker and #HiddenHeroes City Mayor… https://t.co/MP5LRXi1lH
- Former director of the RAND Center for Military Health Policy Research and nationally recognized expert on veteran… https://t.co/KQLZAMvamO