Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- Join us in thanking @wwp for their $1 million grant to our Foundation to provide 35,000 hours of no-cost respite ca… https://t.co/1zmFFd42Ik
- "The only way to do great work is to love what you do. "-Steve JobsMilitary and veteran caregivers can find supp… https://t.co/1OIhl24Oc7
- September is #SuicidePreventionMonth, a time to share resources & check in with the people we care about. If you or… https://t.co/ztzZf6Y74U
- Military & veteran caregivers - what could you do with the gift of time? What if you came home from a day of self-c… https://t.co/WRzEvZJaRB