Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- Reply and tell us: What is your go-to activity to de-stress after a long day? https://t.co/Uch9WvZyzu
- Our friend @jockosims has a message for you:Military Kids Have Talent is back! 🎉 We know #MilKids have so many inc… https://t.co/GkyxkqihIb
- Are you sitting down? If so, take a few minutes for yourself and do some #chairyoga! Lead by Sonya Quijada of… https://t.co/03Rj6f8YmG
- We know your #milkids have talent and it's time to let them shine! Submit a video to be part of our Military Kids H… https://t.co/QjeuUBrTt4