Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- Host Randy Miller of @Radio4Vets #NationalDefenseRadio recently welcomed @AARP’s @AmyGoyer to discuss our partnersh… https://t.co/SA7dOv64qB
- @Robinson_DC211 @WomenVetsRock @AARP @CareLinx @DeptVetAffairs @wwp @usarmycentral Hello Edward! Thank you for shar… https://t.co/KuI9zHEx0D
- We’re so excited to join @PattonVets Interim Executive Director Liz MacNeill and filmmaker Chris Ungco. Learn how t… https://t.co/rILnHqKJi6
- When you’re a military caregiver like Sharon Grassi or Lara Garey, time is precious. Give yourself the gift of time… https://t.co/FFibY1mfBs