Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- Though it may feel like it sometimes, you are not alone on your caregiving journey! Discover people who share your… https://t.co/8ZbM3FI1EE
- @AmyGoyer Thanks for sharing, Amy!
- We hope you & your family will join us July 29th as we watch incredible talents performed by military kids nationwi… https://t.co/IHPujOl4gJ
- Huge congratulations to our partner at the @VHAInnovation Ecosystem, Suzy Shirley, who will be honored with the 202… https://t.co/H7N1fwy7cg