Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- During #PTSDAwarenessMonth it is important to recognize that families serve too. The #hiddenheroes and hidden helpe… https://t.co/9oCQnmqUfA
- We're so sorry Mayor @MichaelDTubbs couldn't be with us for #C3 this afternoon, but this inspiring moment shows why… https://t.co/xr5OCqrXKv
- He took the words right out of our mouth! https://t.co/sqx4vCpCYJ