Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- Giving Tuesday is right around the corner. Start thinking about how you can give back and transform your community.… https://t.co/nc16I8bznp
- #HappyThanksgiving to all our heroes and #hiddenheroes. We are thankful for your support always. Make sure you tell… https://t.co/Mlhltyvk6r
- We’re proud to work with partners like @comcast @NBCUniversal, @comcastMilitary who promote an inclusive work envir… https://t.co/CWd7UamBqP
- Being strong every day is no easy feat, but every day you get stronger. #WednesdayWisdom #FindYourStrength https://t.co/fRxjprlbq8