Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- We hope you can join us, Gen. Milley, Tom Hanks, @SavannahGuthrie, & @theusarmyband on Friday, December 10 at… https://t.co/sDV18fkU7w
- Senator Bob Dole was an American icon. He forged an extraordinary legacy in U.S. history through his dedicated mili… https://t.co/1oU4bzoEkZ
- Bob Dole enlisted in the Army in 1942. In 1945, he was wounded by enemy fire in Italy. He came home paralyzed from… https://t.co/Nb3e1CwY83
- Senator Bob Dole was an American icon. He forged an extraordinary legacy in U.S. history through his dedicated mili… https://t.co/SP8WpW0vU9