Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- We're excited to welcome Ambassador @AmbRice46 & Special Assistant to the President for Veterans Affairs… https://t.co/0ltGekrywK
- Dole Fellow Andrea Dorsey recently spoke with @KETV about her life as a #hiddenhero. See her story and how it shape… https://t.co/WVDXdv6MRc
- The news from Afghanistan over the last few weeks has caused a range of emotions for caregivers, veterans, & famili… https://t.co/Yi2iBX10zf
- Please join us for a virtual reception welcoming Ambassador @AmbRice46 & Special Assistant to the President for Vet… https://t.co/YW7EKeFPzM