Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- Did you miss our recent yoga session with @yoga4caregiver1? No worries - we recorded it for you! Grab your mat and… https://t.co/0g8SWdL2Kj
- Suicidal thoughts can affect anyone regardless of age, gender, or background. The National Suicide Prevention Lifel… https://t.co/pp3hxp5xNU
- Do you know a VA provider or staff who has gone above and beyond to embrace and include caregivers in their veteran… https://t.co/mQNGbUgTjT
- Our Founder, Senator Elizabeth Dole has a message for veterans, caregivers, families and survivors: No matter how y… https://t.co/5CLM9ohatN