Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- Today would have been the Senators’ 46th wedding anniversary. While our hearts are heavy with the loss of Senator B… https://t.co/LjDxoDe2lT
- This is how we will remember you, Senator #BobDole. 📷 Drew Angerer/Getty Images https://t.co/Yt73tsSIKS
- Statement from the Dole Family on the passing of Senator Robert J. Dole. #RememberingBobDole https://t.co/s9aTf8LOzt