Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- We're so excited to announce that this November, we'll hosting our first #HiddenHeroes 5K! You can walk, run, hike,… https://t.co/0yMV38Wrro
- No two people deal with mental and physical trauma the same way. Caregiver Fellow Elissa Lynch tries to be patient… https://t.co/1I6Sv7MZpc
- @drjameszender We're excited to hear you'll be joining us! Let us know if you need any assistance in the sign-up process!
- As our Founder, Senator Elizabeth Dole once said: “Thank you, @AmericanLegion, for continuing the tradition of serv… https://t.co/2q6mclNR1O