Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- America’s military caregivers promise to care for our veterans. Now and forever, we promise to care for them. Join… https://t.co/kRiZwAJzAQ
- We’re excited to welcome our community to our 6th Annual National Virtual Convening! Presented by @PhilipsNA, hear… https://t.co/PVNKuBuyzg
- Will you be joining us for the first-ever Careers for Caregivers Job Fair as part of our Annual Convening? Sign up… https://t.co/qAd0vhoPVM
- #hiddenhero Ilihia Gionson wears a lot of hats: Principal of a communications company, consultant, father, & caregi… https://t.co/yQhLF9Mb4J