Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- We’re excited to welcome our community to our 6th Annual National Virtual Convening! Presented by @PhilipsNA, hear… https://t.co/IZojh8QtwK
- We’re grateful to this year's #HeroesandHistoryMakers sponsors @Prudential, @TriWest, @wwp @AARP, @AmericanAir,… https://t.co/KLKndgiDyl
- What do @BryanCranston, @aishatyler, @ErinRNapier, @scotsmanco, @TheLeeGreenwood, and @ladya have in common? They’… https://t.co/pnpnuGzcqe
- From singers, to actors, to news anchors - we have a star-studded line up of celebrity participants scheduled for t… https://t.co/XjQvnmJDEl