Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- We hope you'll join us and @jockosims on October 7 for the Military Kids Have Talent grand finale! 🌟 Get ready to… https://t.co/4qSVDYeHtK
- Tomorrow’s scheduled event with Ambassador Rice has been POSTPONED due to urgent developments for the administratio… https://t.co/aFcpozkt71
- Today, we honor the Gold Star Mothers and Fathers who have lost a son or daughter in the line of duty. Your child's… https://t.co/t9o6hWOwtM
- 🚨HAPPENING TOMORROW🚨 Join us for a virtual reception welcoming Ambassador @AmbRice46 & Special Assistant to the Pre… https://t.co/hEnry44qCJ