Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- When caregivers are an equal member of a veteran’s care team, better health outcomes are seen. That’s the goal of t… https://t.co/Sh7SmjQQvZ
- @StarBriteRad We love it! 💜
- .@MilitaryChild provides support to all military-connected children by educating, advocating, & collaborating to re… https://t.co/DlYNxzj3yh
- What does it mean to C.A.R.E? It means to consider, acknowledge, review role, encourage. For caregivers trying to m… https://t.co/CSj22Kn44w