Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Meet our Caregivers
- October 29 is our 6th Annual National Virtual Convening. Join us as we discuss advancements in caregiver community,… https://t.co/mqlAvV9ktU
- @HoneyAirborne Angelena is the best! We're excited that the world will get to see her amazing story!
- #hiddenhero Angelena Taylor has always been driven to help others. She’s a caregiver for her father, a behavioral h… https://t.co/KxYT0bCP5U
- @drjameszender @PsychToday Thank you for writing such an important piece! It's what so many people need to hear right now.