This month, the Elizabeth Dole Foundation invites you to join us in celebrating the Month of the Military Caregiver!
Throughout May, we aim to raise national awareness and appreciation for military and veteran caregivers by encouraging them to identify and join our community at HiddenHeroes.org, elevating caregiver resources, and sharing statements of encouragement and gratitude for caregivers on social media. We would love to have you to join the month-long conversation and celebration!
We encourage you to show your support for the 5.5 million Hidden Heroes across the country by sharing theme-specific posts your social media channels. Below, you will find the campaign hashtags, sample content, and links to graphics that you can share. We look forward to seeing your Month of the Military Caregiver posts!
Share your photos, quotes, and more with #MonthoftheMilitaryCaregiver and #HiddenHeroes.
Make sure you connect with the Elizabeth Dole Foundation on social media, and tag us in your posts!
Here are some suggested social media posts that you can use to spread the word and get others to share their thanks throughout the month. Feel free to create your own posts – these are just to give you ideas.
- #HiddenHeroes across the country provide crucial care to military servicemembers & vets. Honor them during #MonthoftheMilitaryCaregiver!
- This #MonthoftheMilitaryCaregiver, find resources for military caregivers on @DoleFoundation’s #HiddenHeroes site. Hiddenheroes.org
- Are you a military caregiver? Join the HiddenHeroes.org community to find helpful resources and support. #MonthoftheMilitaryCaregiver
- Military and veteran caregivers are our nation’s #HiddenHeroes. Learn more about how to care for those who care for wounded, ill, and injured servicemembers during #MonthoftheMilitaryCaregiver with the Elizabeth Dole Foundation. Hiddenheroes.org
- I proudly support military and veteran caregivers across the country. Join me in celebrating the #MonthoftheMilitaryCaregiver with the Elizabeth Dole Foundation’s #HiddenHeroes movement!
- Are you a military caregiver or do you know one? Join the #HiddenHeroes community to find helpful resources and support for those who care for wounded, ill, or injured servicemembers during #MonthoftheMilitaryCaregiver. hiddenheroes.org
You can download a Facebook cover photo and shareable social media graphics for Month of the Military Caregiver here.