Join the Hidden Heroes Community Today!
If you care for a wounded, ill, or injured veteran or service member, you may need support at some point along your caregiving journey. Whether you need comprehensive case management support, assistance with applying for benefits, or just a listening ear, Hidden Heroes is here to help. By signing up on National Caregiver Registry, you will have access to local events and programs in your hometown, a directory of vetted resources, and support through a private community of your caregiver peers.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Help for Military and Veteran Caregivers
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Critical Financial Assistance for Caregivers
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Raise your hand. Share your story. Find support. Your voice brings vital attention to the unique needs of military caregivers.
Impact of Caregiving on Children Survey Caregiver Snapshot Survey
Meet our Caregivers
- In good times & in bad times, community is everything. If you’re seeking to connect with other caregivers and find… https://t.co/EgpoG433TR
- DYK: TBI's can result from: 🔵 Engaging in military combat 🟢 Being struck by an object, like a bat 🔵 The head str… https://t.co/Kim8YTCTaA
- It can be difficult to ask for help when it comes to domestic violence. You are strong and you are not alone. Help… https://t.co/3W8OH7EOhC
- If you or someone you love is struggling with an invisible injury like a #TBI, please know that your experience is… https://t.co/NJrfBbYM5H